Last Updated on June 11, 2020
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND DEVICE DATA MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
1. How We May Share Your Information
Campus Health Project does not sell data we collect about you. Campus Health Project may share data with third parties for purposes including:
- Help prevent fraud or imminent harm.
- Aggregate non-personal information for marketing purposes.
- Use non-personal information to conduct research and product development.
- Comply with legal process, including an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation or as otherwise required by law.
- Complete a corporate transaction.
2. How We Protect Your Personal Data
Campus Health Project is committed to protecting the information we collect. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide to Campus Health Project. We maintain industry-standard best practices in technical, procedural and physical controls to protect all personal data from unauthorized, unauthenticated access, disclosure, destruction, loss or alternation.
3. Use of “Cookies”
Campus Health Project may use “cookies” to collect data from major web browsers. Please view the full Cookies policy for more information.
To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the conﬁdentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. Campus Health Project cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your personal data at your own risk.
5. Controlling Your Personal Data You have the right to:
- Request what type of information Campus Health Project collects on you by emailing legal@CampusHealthProject.com.
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your personal data. Withdrawing consent will result in loss of services.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your personal data unlawfully.
- Object to our use of your data. Objection will result in denial of services.
6. Anti-Spam Policy
Campus Health Project does not market services to end users. Emails send to end users will be related to the services provided by the Campus. Campus Health Project does not sell or rent end user information to third parties.
7. Third Party Websites
Campus Health Project websites and services may include links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites and features operate independently from Campus Health Project. They will have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites or features you visit or use are not owned or controlled by Campus Health Project, we are not responsible for their content or their use of the data you provide to them.
8. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Campus Health Project does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 17 years old or older.
9. Notification of Changes